Schools, training and higher education Institutions: is referred to as institutions…
1. Diagnose the institutions’ reality
- Collect information, analyse their significance, and provide the best available solutions that can be implemented effectively based on the educational institute’s resources.
- Evaluate the current situation; identify strengths and weaknesses, available improvement opportunities and threats in effective manners.
2. Provide specific support on institutions’ projects works
- Provide support, assistance and training to improve specific educational, administrative, technical and professional aspects, programmes and projects
3. Assess the performance of the institutions in light of BQA standards to
- Improve the institutions’ performance out of an “inadequate” standard.
- Improve the institutions’ performance to a “satisfactory” performance level.
- Improve the institutions’ performance to a “good” performance level.
- Improve the institutions’ performance to an “outstanding” performance level.
- Maintain the outstanding performance, and raise the expectations to the elite.
4. Develop and improve the institutions’ performance holistically (1,2&3)
- Carryout the actions listed in points1,2&3.
- Prepare the institutions; enabling their administrative, teaching and technical staff; to achieve marked improvements in performance of teachers and students.
- Support the good institutions to achieve distinction status in the review of its performance by the Education and Training Quality Authority.
5. Build strategic and action plans
- Provide planning, organization, guidance and monitoring of educational administrative processes in the institutions.
- Transfer of successful and fruitful educational expertise and experiences.
- Provide strategic options: creative ideas, creativity management, reduce errors, alternative plans, distinct teams, creating second line leadership.
6. Provide & improve management, educational and technical staff
- Provide efficient staff in the fields of administration, supervision, teaching and technical aspects.
- Provide on-going development of the professional, technical and training competencies of school staff, and those holding administrative and teaching positions.
- Raise the professional competency of teachers and school staff and improve their performance and teaching methods.
7. Develop educational management programs
- Induce creativity and positive change and develop educational aspects, through comprehensive evaluation of the educational system.
- Design and implement special development programmes for educational and advisory leaderships according to international standards, such as: the management structure, organizational models, management of the school’s operational tasks, and effective supervision programmes.
- Develop systematic programmes for improvement, rebuilding of the work manual and identifying priorities.
- Build evidence and organizational documents: institution profile, instructions and regulations, job description, and outline the general laws and regulations.
- Prepare policies and procedures for: human resources and financial resources, evaluate job performance, purchases and contracts, warehouses and stores, operation and maintenance, administrative services, public relations, information technology, …etc.
8. Prepare feasibility studies
- Prepare feasibility studies related to establishing new schools, institutes and educational projects.
- Localization and adaptation of globally advanced educational programmes, and reformulate to suite the local needs situation, and consistent with national constants and values.
9. Translate & edit documents
- Produce reports in sound language in terms of construction, formation, consistency and accuracy of rules.
- Proofread and edit academic thesis, researches and studies, and translate them from Arabic language to English and vice versa.